You can change your life, by changing your daily routine. Check out these 5 simple things that will add a new experience to your daily routine.
- Dress Up: If you’re like me, you might be caught in the cycle of wearing the same few outfits over and over. While there’s nothing wrong with your favorite look, today do something different. Wear something you wouldn’t normally wear, or take a trip to your local shop and find something new and different to wear for the day.
- Take Pictures: Pretend you’re a photographer chronicling the life of an individual (you) and take pictures all day long. Enjoy framing the shot, including the weird ones of your lunch and your workspace.
- Meet someone new: Make a point of saying hello to five people you don’t know every day. Follow up with a question or two and enjoy the conversation.
- Compliment Others: Whenever you talk to someone else, find something you can compliment them on. Sincere compliments brighten the day of those around you and make you feel good too when you give them.
- Expand Your Vocabulary: Learn a brand-new word every day and make a point to use it in conversation at least ten times throughout the day. You’ll be amazed at how much fun this is (and how challenging!).